Color Dot Earring
Sweet little dangle charm earrings to perfectly match the charm series, or wear just on their own! Measures 10.4mm (just under 1/2 an inch) and practically weightless, the little dangles feature a glowing gem of recycled antique glass from the broken remains taken from the woods and farmlands. Charm is lead and cadmium free American made pewter, ear wire is surgical steel.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used.
Available in lots of sparkling colors including:
- Aquamarine, from vintage mason jars
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema Jars
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass dishware
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's Cold Cream jars
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Clear, from vintage milk bottles
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- Black, from antique depression glass
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles